Memory and Mood Changes with Aging
Are you interested in participating in a study involving cognitive testing and brain imaging?
We are looking for generally healthy individuals ages 60-85 who:
- Have no mood changes
- Have no mood changes with memory problems
- Have mood changes with memory problems
- Have mood changes without memory problems
What will you do?
At visits 1, 3, and 4:
- Speak with a clinician about your physical and mental health
- Take tests of thinking and memory
- Answer self-report questionnaires
At visit 2:
- Have your blood drawn (5.5 tbsp.)
- Be in a functional MRI scan (we take pictures of your brain)
Want to find out more?